Anett Kontaveit Biography, Wiki, Age, Parents, Siblings, Husband, Career, Net Worth & More.
Anett Kontaveit Biography:- Anett Kontaveit is well recognized as an Estonian professional tennis player. She has been ranked world no. 2 player in the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) as of 6 June 2022. Anett made her Grand Slam debut at the 2020 Australian Open.
This article will provide all the details about Anett Kontaveit’s personal life and family background. But first of all, we will consult Anett Kontaveit Biography.
Anett Kontaveit Wiki, Biography, Age
Anett Kontaveit is well known as an Estonian professional tennis player. She was born on 26 December 1995, in Tallinn, Estonia. She is 26 years old as of 2026. Sonoya has a zodiac sign that is not known and has faith in the Christian religion.
|Full Name||Anett Kontaveit|
|Nick Name||Anett Kontaveit|
|Date of Birth||26 December 1995|
|Birth Place||Tallinn, Estonia|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Profession||Estonian professional tennis player|
Anett Kontaveit Parents & Siblings
Anett Kontaveit’s parents are Ulle Milk (mother) and Andrus Kontaveit (father). Her father is responsible for the port of Tallinn and her mother is a tennis coach. Anett has one half-sister whose details are not known.
Anett Kontaveit Nationality & Ethnicity
Now we are talking about nationality, She belongs to… Estonian nationality.
Now! we are talking about Anett Kontaveit’s Ethnicity. We want to tell you that her ethnicity is not known.
Anett Kontaveit Career
- Anett Kontaveit won her first ITF title at the Tallinn Open in 2011, after defeating Zuzana Luknárová in the final and her second ITF title at the 2011 Savitaipale Open, the third title was won at the Djursholm Tennis Club Stockholm Open.
- She won the European Under-16 Junior Championships and lost at the Wimbledon Championships to the former world No. 1, Victoria Azarenka.
- She made her debut at the Swedish Open, Istanbul Cup, and Baku Cup, and at the US Open, she beat Stephanie Vogt, María Teresa Torró Flor, and Naomi Broady.
- She played at the Shenzhen Open, Australian Open, and Mexican Open, and lost the French Open in the first round.
- She won the 2022 US Open – Women’s singles by second and beat Jaqueline Cristian 6-3, 6-0 in the first round.
Anett Kontaveit’s Husband
Anett Kontaveit did not disclose her relationship status. She keeps her information private.
Anett Kontaveit Age, Height & Weight
Anett Kontaveit’s Net Worth
Now, we talk about Anett Kontaveit’s net worth, her current net worth is-
|Net Worth||$8 million (approx)|
Anett Kontaveit Social Media
View this post on Instagram
FAQ About Anett Kontaveit
Q.1 Who is Anett Kontaveit?
Ans. Anett Kontaveit is an Estonian professional tennis player.
Q. 2 Who are Anett Kontaveit’s parents?
Ans. Anett Kontaveit’s parents’ names are Ulle Milk (mother) and Andrus Kontaveit (father).
Q.3 Who is Anett Kontaveit’s Husband?
Ans. Anett Kontaveit’s husband’s name is not known.
Q.4 What is Anett Kontaveit’s net worth?
Ans. Anett Kontaveit’s net worth is $8 million.
Read Also:- Emilio Nava Wiki
- Connect us for the latest news about People, Bollywood, Hollywood, and News. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍