Diana Ross Parents, Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, Age, Siblings, Husband, Children, Net Worth & More.
Diana Ross Parents & Ethnicity:- Diana Ross is well known as an American entertainer and actress who rose to prominence as the lead singer of the popular 1960s singing group The Supremes.
She remains of the best-charting female group in history on U.S Billboard hot 100 with a total of twelve number-one hit singles such as “Where Did Our Love Go”, “Baby Love”, “Come See About Me”, and “Love Child”.
Here we discuss Diana Ross’s personal life but first, we will discuss ethnicity and then we focus on her personal life, family background, career, and success. Scroll down and get all the information about Diana Ross’s ethnic background and other things.
Diana Ross’s Parents, Siblings
Diana Ross parents‘ names are Ernestine Lillian (Mother), and Fred Earl Ross (Father). Diana was the second of six children to her parents. She has three brothers Arthur; Fred Jr.; and Wilbert, and two sisters Barbara and Rita.
Her father served in the army and her mother was a school teacher.
Diana Ross With her Father
Diana Ross Ethnicity & Nationality
Now, we are talking about Diana Ross’s Ethnicity. We want to tell you that her ethnicity is American-American.
We do not have much information about her ethnic background but soon we updated her ethnicity details.
Now we are talking about nationality, She belongs of American nationality.
Diana Ross Wiki, Biography
Diana Ross is well-known as an American entertainer and actress. She was born in Detroit, Michigan, U.S. She was born on March 26, 1944. She was birthed by the name Diana Ernestine Earle Ross. Her age is 78 Years as of 2022. She has a zodiac sign that is Cancer and has faith in the Christian religion.
She graduated from Cass Technical High School, and then she attended a preparatory magnet school, in downtown Detroit. She regularly takes classes in clothing design, millinery, pattern making, and tailoring to become a fashion designer and began modeling and cosmetology classes in the evenings and on weekends.
Diana Ross Parents, Family & Personal life
|Full Name||Diana Ernestine Earle Ross|
|Nick Name||Diana Ross|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1944|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan, U.S.|
|Residence||Detroit, Michigan, U.S.|
|School||Private High School|
|Profession||American entertainer and actress|
|Famous For||Lead singer of 1960s singing group The Supremes.|
Diana Ross Studio Albums
- Diana Ross (1970)
- Everything Is Everything (1970)
- Surrender (1971)
- Touch Me in the Morning (1973)
- Diana & Marvin (with Marvin Gaye) (1973)
- Last Time I Saw Him (1973)
- Diana Ross (1976)
- Baby, It’s Me (1977)
- Ross (1978)
- The Boss (1979)
- Diana (1980)
- Why Do Fools Fall in Love (1981)
- Silk Electric (1982)
- Ross (1983)
- Swept Away (1984)
- Eaten Alive (1985)
- Red Hot Rhythm & Blues (1987)
- Workin’ Overtime (1989)
- The Force Behind the Power (1991)
- A Very Special Season (1994)
- Take Me Higher (1995)
- Every Day Is a New Day (1999)
- Blue (2006)
- I Love You (2006)
Diana Ross Awards & Nomination
- Diana received the most successful female singer of all time by the Guinness Book of World Records in 1993
- In 1994 she recieved the Lifetime Achievement Award from MIDEM
- In 1996 won the half-time show on Super Bowl.
- She won the Black Entertainment Television Walk of Fame Award on October 23, 1999
- She earn the 2000 Heroes Award from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS) as the highest distinction bestowed by the New York Chapter
- In 1982 she recieved the Super Bowl for the National Anthem
- She recieved 12 Grammy Awards nomination
- She was featured in Billboard Magazine as Female Entertainer of The Century.
- In 2003 she won the Legendary Female award from the Capital Gold Legends Award
- She won a Special Tony Award in 1977
- She was nominated for the Best Actress Oscar along with eight African-American actresses.
Diana Ross Husband & Children
Diana Ross’s marital status is divorced. She married two times. She married the first time Robert Ellis Silberstein on 20 January 1971 and separated after seven years of marriage on 9 March 1977. She has two children from Robert.
Diana married a second time Arne Rudolf Ludvig Raab additionally known as Arne Naess on 23 October 1985 and split after a long time of their marriage on 12 February 2000. She has two children from Anne.
Her children’s names are Evan Ross, Rhonda Ross Kendrick, Ross Naess, Chudney Ross, and Tracee Ellis Ross.
Diana Ross Age, Height & Weight
|Height||5 feet 4 inch|
Diana Ross’s Net Worth
Now, we talk about Diana Ross’s net worth, her current net worth is-
|Net Worth||$250 million (approx)|
Diana Ross Social Media
View this post on Instagram
FAQ About Diana Ross
Q.1 Who is Diana Ross?
Ans. Diana Ross is well known as an American entertainer and actress.
Q. 2 Who are Diana Ross’s parents?
Ans. Diana Ross’s parents’ names are Ernestine Lillian (Mother), and Fred Earl Ross (Father)
Q.3 What is Diana Ross’s Boyfriend?
Ans. Diana Ross’s Boyfriend’s name is not known. She was previously linked to her ex-husband Arne Rudolf Ludvig Raab.
Q.4 What is Diana Ross’s net worth?
Ans. Diana Ross’s net worth is $250 million.
Q.5 What is Diana Ross’s nationality?
Ans. She holds American nationality.
Read Also:- Who Is Iga Swiatek Mother?
- Connect us for the latest information about people, Bollywood, Hollywood, and News. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍