Doc Rivers Wife:- Glenn Anton ‘Doc’ Rivers as known as Doc Rivers is well known as an American former basketball player and current basketball coach. He is the current head coach for the Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- In the 1983 NBA draft Doc was drafted by the Atlanta Hawks in the second round with the 31 overall picks.
- He played for the Atlanta Hawks (1983-1991), Los Angeles Clippers (1991-1992), New York Knicks (1992–1994), and San Antonio Spurs (1994-1996).
- He was coach for Orlando Magic (1999-2003), Boston Celtics (2004-2013), and Los Angeles Clippers (2013-2020).
- He was named the 2000 NBA Coach of the Year in his first season as a head coach for Orlando Magic.
- He won the NBA championship in 2008 as the head coach of the Boston Celtics.
At present people are curious and want all the details of Doc Rivers Wife. Who is Doc Rivers married to? Scroll down and caught all the information about Doc Rivers.
Doc Rivers Wife
Doc Rivers married his wife Kristen Rivers. She is an American socialite. Kristen first Met with Doc. in 1979. Kristen graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee. Her personal life information is not provided yet.
This couple tied the knot in 1986. The NBA player and his wife divorced in 2019 due to personal issues. They spend 33 years together. They living separately for almost five years. Doc. was reportedly spotted with his mystery girlfriend, a younger brunette woman in San Vicente Bungalows in Los Angeles.
Kristen Rivers Age
Kristen was born in Wisconsin in 1961 which makes her 60 years old as of 2022. She stands 6 feet 1 inch tall.
Doc Rivers Children
Doc Rivers and his wife Kristen share four children Jeremiah, Callie, Austin, and Spencer Rivers. All children are athletes. Her son Jeremiah was born in 1987. Her daughter Callie was born in 1989. Austin their third son took birth in 1992 and their youngest son Spencer was born in 1995.
Her son Jeremiah played briefly in the NBA. Her daughter Callie played volleyball at the University of Florida. She is married to Seth Curry. Her younger son Austin currently plays for the Denver Nuggets and her youngest son Spencer played basketball at UC Irvine.
Doc Rivers Age
Doc Rivers was born to his parents in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. He took birth on October 13, 1961. His age is 60 years old as of 2022.
Doc Rivers Nationality
Doc Rivers was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. that’s why he holds American nationality.
Doc Rivers Parents & Siblings
Doc Rivers was born to his parents Grady Rivers (father) and Betty Rivers (mother). He was raised with his younger brother, Grady Rivers Jr. Doc. attended McDonald’s All-American for Proviso East High School in the Chicago metropolitan area. He enrolled at Marquette University for college basketball.
Doc Rivers Height & Weight
If! we are talking about Doc Rivers Height and weight. Michael stands 6 feet 4 inches and his weight is 95 kg.
Doc Rivers’s Net Worth
Doc Rivers is well known as an American professional mixed martial artist. He has a net worth estimated at $60 million. His salary is $10 million monthly.
Read Also:- Michael Chandler Wife
- Connect us for the latest news about people. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍