Gisele Barreto Fetterman Wiki:- Gisele Barreto Fetterman is well-known as a Brazilian-American activist, philanthropist, and nonprofit executive. Gisele is the current Second Lady of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as the wife of John Fetterman who is a nominee of Democratic nominee for the 2022 U.S. Senate election in Pennsylvania.
Here you know the details about Gisele Barreto Fetterman Wiki. Who is Gisele Barreto Fetterman? Here we discuss Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s personal life but first, we will discuss Wiki, and Biography and then we focus on her personal life, family background, career, and success.
Scroll down and get all the information about Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s ethnic background and other things.
Gisele Barreto Fetterman Wiki, Biography
Gisele Barreto Fetterman is a well-known personality. She was born on February 27, 1982, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil She was birthed by the name Gisele Barreto Almeida. Her age is 40 years old as of 2022. She has a zodiac sign that is not known and has faith in the Christian religion.
She moved to the United States with her mother and younger brother when she was seven years old. She received her green card in 2004 and became a citizen of the United States in 2009.
She completed her schooling at Private High School in Queens and attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
|Full Name||Gisele Barreto Almeida|
|Nick Name||Gisele Barreto Almeida|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1982|
|Birth Place||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Residence||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|School||Private High School, Queens|
|College/University||Institute for Integrative Nutrition|
|Profession||Brazilian-American activist, philanthropist, and nonprofit executive|
Gisele Barreto Fetterman Career
- Gisele is the founder of the non-profit organization Braddock Free Store, which provides for local lower-income families.
- Fetterman is the co-founder of the non-profit organization 412 Food Rescue, 2015 which focused on eliminating food insecurity and providing nutritional resources to families in need.
- She spoke in favor of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and also supports the legalization of marijuana in Pennsylvania.
- She was named “Best Activist” by the Pittsburgh City Paper.
- At the 2019 Hispanic Heritage Gala on September 28, 2019, Fetterman was a host and honorary chairperson.
- She won the Pursuer of Peace Award and became the first woman recipient of the Rodef Shalom Congregation.
- She is an outspoken supporter of immigration reform in the United States.
Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s Parents, Siblings
Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s parents’ names are undisclosed. Her mother recieved a Ph.D. degree from a Brazilian university. Her mother works as a nutritionist and educator and also works cleaning hotels and houses. She has a younger brother, whose details are not mentioned yet.
Gisele Barreto Fetterman Ethnicity & Nationality
Now, we are talking about Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s Ethnicity. We want to tell you that her ethnicity is Caucasian.
We do not have much information about her ethnic background but soon we updated her ethnicity details.
Now we are talking about nationality, She belongs to the American nationality.
Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s Husband
Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s marital status is married. She is married to her husband John Fetterman. This couple tied the knot in 2008. John Fetterman is an American American politician & Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania. He is servings as the 34th Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania since 2019.
John and Gisele share three children together. His children are Karl, Grace, and August. This couple is currently resident in State House, the official residence for Pennsylvania’s Lieutenant Governor with their rescue dogs, Levi and Artie.
Gisele Barreto Fetterman Age, Height & Weight
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s Net Worth
Now, we talk about Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s net worth, her current net worth is-
|Net Worth||$1-5 million (approx)|
Gisele Barreto Fetterman Social Media
View this post on Instagram
FAQ About Gisele Barreto Fetterman
Q.1 Who is Gisele Barreto Fetterman?
Ans. Gisele Barreto Fetterman is well known as a Brazilian-American activist, philanthropist, and nonprofit executive.
Q. 2 What is Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s parents’ name?
Ans. Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s parents’ names are not disclosed yet.
Q.3 What is Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s Husband?
Ans. Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s Husband’s name is John Fetterman.
Q.4 What is Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s net worth?
Ans. Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s net worth is estimated at $1-5 million.
Q.5 What is Gisele Barreto Fetterman’s nationality?
Ans. She holds American nationality.
Read Also:- John Fetterman Ethnicity
- Connect us for the latest information about people, Bollywood, Hollywood, and News. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍