Holger Rune Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, Age, Parents, Sister, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & More.
Holger Rune Ethnicity:- Holger Rune is well recognized as a Danish professional tennis player who plays Right-handed and has been ranked world No. 40 in singles by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) as of May 2022. Holger Rune became the first Danish man to reach the French Open quarter-finals on Monday 30 May.
This article will provide all the details about Holger Rune’s personal life and family background. But first of all, we will consult Holger Rune’s Ethnic background. What ethnicity has Holger Rune?
Holger Rune Ethnicity & Nationality
Now, we are talking about Holger Rune Ethnicity. We want to tell you that his ethnicity is not known. His parent’s ethnic background is not disclosed yet.
We do not have much information about his ethnic background but soon we updated his ethnicity details.
Now we are talking about nationality, He belongs to the Danish nationality. He is fluent in the Russian language.
Holger Rune Wiki, Biography
Holger Rune was born in Gentofte, Denmark He took birth on 29 April 2003. His age is 19 Years as of 2022. He was birthed by the name Holger Vitus Nødskov Rune. He has a zodiac sign that is not known and has faith in the Christian religion. He holds Danish nationality. He now resides in Charlottenlund, Denmark. He began playing at an early age. He was coached by Lars Christensen.
Holger Rune Parents, Family & Personal Life
|Full Name||Holger Vitus Nødskov Rune|
|Nick Name||Holger Rune|
|Date of Birth||29 April 2003|
|Birth Place||Gentofte, Denmark|
|School||Private High School|
|Profession||Danish professional tennis player|
Holger Rune Career
- Holger Rune won the 2019 indoor tournament and become the youngest Danish male singles champion
- He won a match at the 2019 Blois ATP Challenger in June and also won the 2019 Amersfoort Challenger
- Holger has ITF juniors ranking of World No. 1as of 28 Oct. 2019 after he wins the ITF Junior Finals
- Rune made his ATP debut as a wildcard in the Argentina Open in March 2021
- Holger is also played at the Chile Open, Swedish Open, Croatia Open, and Austrian Open Kitzbühel.
- He made his grand slam debut at the 2021 US Open and faced world No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the first round.
- Holger has ranked world No. 99 in ATP singles rankings as of 17 January 2022 making him the second-youngest male player after Carlos Alcaraz.
- Rune made his debut at the 2022 French Open, where he shocked 14th seed Denis Shapovalov in the first round.
Holger Rune Parents & Siblings
Holger Rune is well supported by his parents. He is well known as the son of Aneke Rune (mother) and Andres Nødskov (father). His parent’s professional information is not known. Rune has a sister Alma. We do have not much information about his family background and all about his siblings.
Holger Rune’s Wife
Holger Rune’s marital status is unmarried and has no wife. He is single at present and not dating anyone.
Holger Rune’s Age, Height & Weight
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
Holger Rune’s Net Worth
Now, we talk about Holger Rune’s net worth, his current net worth is-
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Holger Rune’s Social Media
View this post on Instagram
FAQ About Holger Rune
Q.1 Who is Holger Rune?
Ans. Holger Rune is well known as a Danish professional tennis player.
Q. 2 What is Holger Rune’s parents’ name?
Ans. Holger Rune’s parents’ names are Aneke Rune (mother) and Andres Nødskov (father)
Q.3 What is Holger Rune’s Wife?
Ans. Holger Rune’s marital status is unmarried.
Q.4 What is Holger Rune’s net worth?
Ans. Holger Rune’s net worth is $7 million.
Q.5 What is Holger Rune’s nationality?
Ans. She holds Danish nationality
Read Also:- Natasha Ghouri Ethnicity
- Connect us for the latest information about Bollywood, Hollywood, people, and News. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍