Jeff Gladney Parents & Ethnicity:- Jeff Gladney is well recognized as a former NFL player who plays for two seasons in the National Football League (NFL) as a football cornerback passed away on 30 May 2022 after a car crash on Monday morning in Dallas at the age of 25 years. Jeff was an active player for the Minnesota Vikings in the 2022 season with jersey no. 23. Jeff appeared in the 15 games for Minnesota, with a record of 81 total tackles, and three pass deflections in his rookie season.
This article will provide all the details about Jeff Gladney’s personal life and family background. But first of all, we will consult Jeff Gladney Parents.
Jeff Gladney Parents & Siblings
Jeff Gladney is well supported by his parents. He is well known as the son of John Gladney (father), and Jacinda Jefferson (mother). His parent’s professional information is not known. Jeff was one of four children to his parents and has three siblings. We do have not much information about his family background and all about his siblings.
Jeff Gladney Ethnicity & Nationality
Now, we are talking about Jeff Gladney’s Ethnicity. We want to tell you that his ethnicity is not known. His parent’s ethnic background is not disclosed yet.
We do not have much information about his ethnic background but soon we updated his ethnicity details.
Now we are talking about nationality, He belongs to the American nationality.
Jeff Gladney Wiki, Biography
Jeff Gladney was born in New Boston, Texas, U.S. He took birth on December 12, 1996 and passed away on 30th May 2022. His age was 25 Years as of 2022. He was birthed by the name Jeff Gladney. He has a zodiac sign that is Taurus and has faith in the Christian religion. He holds American nationality.
Jeff attended New Boston High School in New Boston, Texas, and went to the Texas Christian University and recieved a bachelor’s degree.
|Full Name||Jeff Gladney|
|Nick Name||Jeff Gladney|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1996|
|Birth Place||New Boston, Texas, U.S.|
|Residence||New Boston, Texas, U.S.|
|School||New Boston High School|
|College/University||Texas Christian University|
|Profession||former American football cornerback|
Jeff Gladney Career
- Jeff Gladney played two seasons in the National Football League (NFL) as a football cornerback.
- Gladney played college football at TCU from 2016 to 2019.
- In the 2020 NFL Draft, Jeff was selected by the Minnesota Vikings in the first round with the 30th pick overall.
- Jeff has played for TCU, North Texas, Northern Illinois, Rice, Texas State, Tulsa, and UTSA.
- In his junior season, Jeff was named in the first-team all-Big 12 Conference by Pro Football Focus and second-team all-Big 12 by the coaches.
- In his Senior season, Jeff was named to the 2020 Senior Bowl.
- Gladney signed a contract with the Arizona Cardinals on March 16, 2022.
Jeff Gladney’s Wife, Son
Jeff Gladney’s marital status was unmarried. He has one son Kingston, from his past relationship.
View this post on Instagram
Jeff Gladney’s Age, Height & Weight
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
Jeff Gladney’s Net Worth
Now, we talk about Jeff Gladney’s net worth, his current net worth is-
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Jeff Gladney’s Social Media
Tragic news: Former TCU standout and Vikings’ first-round pick Jeff Gladney was killed in an overnight car accident in the Dallas area, his agent Brian Overstreet confirmed today. Gladney was 25 years old.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 30, 2022
FAQ About Jeff Gladney
Q.1 Who was Jeff Gladney?
Ans. Jeff Gladney was a former American football cornerback.
Q. 2 What is Jeff Gladney’s parents’ name?
Ans. Jeff Gladney’s parents’ names are John Gladney (father), and Jacinda Jefferson (mother).
Q.3 What is Jeff Gladney’s Wife?
Ans. Jeff Gladney was not married until his death.
Q.4 What is Jeff Gladney’s net worth?
Ans. Jeff Gladney’s net worth is $7 million.
Read Also:- Davis Riley Wiki
- Connect us for the latest information about Bollywood, Hollywood, people, and News. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍