Nick Cave Wiki, Bio, Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Wife, Children, Career, Net Worth & More.
Nick Cave Wiki:- Nick Cave is well-known as an Australian singer, songwriter, author, screenwriter, composer, and occasional actor. He is starring for the rock band Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. His music is based on emotional intensity, a wide variety of influences, and lyrical obsessions with death, religion, love, and violence.
In this article, we will provide all the details about Nick Cave’s personal life and family background. But first of all, we will consult Nick Cave’s Wiki, Biography, and all details of Nick Cave’s personal life.
Nick Cave Wiki, Biography
Nick Cave is a well-known personality. Nick Cave was born in Warracknabeal, Victoria, Australia. He took birth on 22 September 1957. His age is 64 years as of 2022. He has a zodiac that is Sagittarius. He has faith in the Christian religion.
He attended Wangaratta High School and also attended Caulfield Institute of Technology in 1976 for painting but dropped out due to pursuing music.
|Full Name||Nick Cave|
|Nick Name||Nick Cave|
|Date of Birth||22 September 1957|
|Birth Place||Warracknabeal, Victoria, Australia|
|Residence||Warracknabeal, Victoria, Australia|
|School||Wangaratta High School|
|College/University||Caulfield Institute of Technology|
|Profession||Australian singer, songwriter, author, screenwriter, composer, and occasional actor|
Nick Cave Songs
- Into My Arms
- Where the Wild Roses Grow
- The Weeping Song
- Red Right HandThe Strip Song
- Jublee Street
- The Mercy Seat
- People Ain’t No Good
- O Children
- Higgs Boson Blues
- We Are Not Alone
- To Be By Your Side
- Push The Sky Away
- Ghosteen Speaks
- Fifteen Feet of Pure White Snow
- Death is not the end
- Do You Love Me? Part 2
- Oh My Lord
Nick Cave Solo Albums
- Carnage (with Warren Ellis) (2021)
- Seven Psalms (2022)
Nick Cave Live Albums
- Live at Hammersmith Apollo (2015)
- Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2015)
- Idiot Prayer (Nick Cave Alone at Alexandra Palace) (2020)
Nick Cave Awards
- Arthur Time Out Magazine presented Cave with the ‘Book of the Year award for ‘And the Ass Saw the Angel’.Cave, Earl Cave, Jethro Cave, Luke Cave-1990
- APRA Music Award for ‘Best Songwriter of the Year’-1997
- Gucci Award for the script for the film, ‘The Proposition’ , at the Venice Film Festival-2006
- ARIA Hall of Fame Award- 2007
- ARIA Award for ‘Best Male Artist of the Year’ for ‘Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!’- 2008
- Doctor of Letters from the University of Brighton-2012
- The ‘Guardian’ranked Nick Cave as one of the ’50 best-dressed over 50s’ celebrities- 2013
Nick Cave’s Parents & Family
Nick Cave’s parents’ names are Dawn Cave (father) and Colin Frank Cave (mother). His father taught English and mathematics at the local technical school and his mother was a librarian at nick’s high school. He was raised with his siblings Julie Cave, Peter Cave, and Tim Cave.
|Mother||Colin Frank Cave|
|Brother||Peter Cave, Tim Cave|
Nick Cave Nationality & Ethnicity
Now we are talking about nationality, He belongs to the Australian nationality.
If we are talking about Nick Cave’s Ethnicity. We want to tell you that his ethnicity is Causacian.
We do have not much information about his ethnic background but soon we updated his ethnicity details.
Nick Cave Wife & Children
Nick Cave’s marital status is married. He married his wife Susie Bick. This couple got married in 1997. He has four children Jethro, Luke, Earl, and Arthur.
Nick announced the death of his son Jethro on 10th May. The death reason is unclear at present.
He says in a statement-
”With much sadness, I can confirm that my son, Jethro, has passed away. We would be grateful for family privacy at this time.”
His son Jethro took birth in 1991 and grew up with his mother Beau. His second son Luke was born in São Paulo to Brazilian journalist Viviane Carneiro. Earl 22 years old. He is an actor who made his appearance in the 2017 Channel 4 series The End of the F***ing World.
|Children||Jethro, Luke, Earl, and Arthur.|
Nick Cave Age, Height & Weight
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
Nick Cave’s Net Worth
Now, we talk about Nick Cave’s net worth, his current net worth is-
|Net Worth||$8 million|
Nick Cave Social Media
View this post on Instagram
FAQ About Nick Cave
Q.1 Who is Nick Cave?
Ans. Nick Cave is an Australian singer, songwriter, author, screenwriter, composer, and occasional actor.
Q. 2 What is Nick Cave’s parents’ name?
Ans. Nick Cave’s parents’ names are Dawn Cave (father) and Colin Frank Cave (mother).
Q.3 What is Nick Cave’s Wife?
Ans. Nick Cave’s Wife’s name is Susie Bick.
Q.4 What is Nick Cave’s net worth?
Ans. Nick Cave’s net worth is $8 million.
Read Also:- Jody Lukoki Wiki
- Connect us for the latest news about people. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍