Nicolle Wallace Wiki:- Nicolle Wallace is well recognized as an American television host and author. Nicolle is a former co-host of the ABC daytime talk show The View. She was an anchor of the program Deadline: White House on MSNBC news.
This article will provide all the details about Nicolle Wallace’s personal life and family background. But first of all, we will consult Nicolle Wallace Wiki, Biography, and all details of Nicolle Wallace’s personal life.
Nicolle Wallace Wiki, Biography, Age
Nicolle Wallace is well known as an American television host and author. Nicolle was birthed in Orange County, California, U.S. on February 4, 1972. Her age is 50 years as of 2022. She attended Miramonte High School and graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts in mass communications. She has a master’s degree from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism in 1996.
|Full Name||Leslie Ray Griffith|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1972|
|Birth Place||Orange County, California, U.S.|
|Residence||Orange County, California, U.S.|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|School||Miramonte High School|
|College/University||University of California
Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism (M.A)
|Profession||American television host and author|
Nicolle Wallace Career
- Nicolle Wallace is an American television host and author.
- She worked on Today, The 11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle and Morning Joe, Daytime talk shows The View on ABC, and Deadline: White House on MSNBC shows and programs.
- She was a senior advisor for John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign.
- She is the author of such publications as Eighteen Acres: A Novel, It’s Classified: A Novel, and Madam President: A Novel. Atria Books/Emily Bestler Books.
- She served as the White House Communications Director during the presidency of George W. Bush.
Nicolle Wallace Parents & Siblings
Nicolle Wallace was born as the eldest child of children to her parents. Her father was an antique dealer and her mother was a third-grade teacher’s assistant in public schools.
Nicolle Wallace Nationality & Ethnicity
Now we are talking about nationality, She belongs to the American nationality.
Now! we are talking about Nicolle Wallace’s Ethnicity. We want to tell you that her ethnicity is Mixed.
She is of Greek descent.
We do not have much information about her ethnic background but soon we updated her ethnicity details.
Nicolle Wallace’s Husband, Children
Nicolle Wallace’s marital status is married. She is married to Michael S. Schmidt, Journalist since April 2022.
She was married for the first time to her husband Mark Wallace in 2005 and separated in 2019. He was an American businessman, former diplomat, and lawyer. Nicolle and her husband Mark Wallace have one son who took birth in 2012.
Nicolle Wallace Age, Height & Weight
Nicolle Wallace’s Net Worth
Now, we talk about Nicolle Wallace’s net worth, her current net worth is-
|Net Worth||$3 million (approx)|
Nicolle Wallace Social Media
View this post on Instagram
FAQ About Nicolle Wallace
Q.1 Who is Nicolle Wallace?
Ans. Nicolle Wallace is an American television host and author.
Q. 2 Who are Nicolle Wallace’s parents?
Ans. Nicolle Wallace’s parents’ names are not disclosed yet.
Q.3 Who is Nicolle Wallace’s Husband?
Ans. Nicolle Wallace’s Husband’s name is Michael S. Schmidt.
Q.4 What is Nicolle Wallace’s net worth?
Ans. Nicolle Wallace’s net worth is $3 million.
Read Also:- Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Wiki
- Connect us for the latest news about People, Bollywood, Hollywood, and News. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍