Yvon Chouinard Wiki:- Yvon Chouinard is an American Mountain Climber as well as the environmentalist, philanthropist, and outdoor industry businessman. Yvon is the owner and founder of the Patagonia (1973), a clothing and gear company which focuses on environmental issues.
This article will provide all the details about Yvon Chouinard Wiki. To get more information, continue reading this blog.
Yvon Chouinard Wiki, Biography, Age
Yvon Chouinard is a well-known American Mountain Climber and the owner of Chouinard Equipment Ltd. and Patagonia. He took birth on November 9, 1938, in Gary, Indiana, U.S. He has a zodiac sign that is Scorpio. He has faith in the Catholic religion. Chouinard earns his graduated degree from Bates College in 2021.
|Full Name||Yvon Chouinard|
|Nick Name||Yvon Chouinard|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1938|
|Birth Place||Lewiston, Maine, U.S.|
|Residence||Lewiston, Maine, U.S.|
|Profession||American Mountain Climber and the owner of Chouinard Equipment Ltd. and Patagonia|
Yvon Chouinard Parents & Siblings
Yvon Chouinard’s parents’ names are not known as they are not famous yet. His father was a French-Canadian handyman, mechanic, and plumber. His siblings details and other family background are unknown.
Yvon Chouinard Nationality
Now we are talking about nationality, He belongs to the… American nationality.
Yvon Chouinard Ethnicity
Now! we are talking about Yvon Chouinard‘s Ethnicity. We want to tell you that his ethnicity is mixed. His father was a French-Canadian and his mother’s ethnic details is not revealed yet.
Yvon Chouinard’s Wife, Children
Yvon Chouinard’s marital status is married. Chouinard is married to Malinda Pennoyer. Malinda graduated from California State University, Fresno in art and home economics. Malinda and Chouinard have blessed one son Fletcher and one daughter Claire.
Yvon Chouinard Achievements
- Chouinard is one of the climbers of the “Golden Age of Yosemite Climbing.”
- Yvon featured in the Valley Uprising in 2014.
- Chouinard participated in the North America Wall in 1964 along with Royal Robbins, Tom Frost, and Chuck Pratt.
- Chouinard has visited in Western Canada, the North Face of Mount Edith Cavell (Rockies), the Beckey-Chouinard Route on South Howser Tower in the Bugaboos, and the North Face of Mount Sir Donald.
- Chouinard is also the Founder of Chouinard Equipment Ltd. and Patagonia.
Yvon Chouinard Age, Height & Weight
|Height||6 ft 0 in|
Yvon Chouinard Net Worth
Now, we talk about Yvon Chouinard’s net worth, his current net worth is $1.2 Billion. Yvon Chouinard made his income from his companies Chouinard Equipment Ltd. and Patagonia.
Yvon Chouinard Social Media
FAQ About Yvon Chouinard
Q.1 Who is Yvon Chouinard?
Ans. Yvon Chouinard is an American Mountain Climber and the owner of Chouinard Equipment Ltd. and Patagonia.
Q. 2 Who are Yvon Chouinard’s parents?
Ans. Yvon Chouinard’s parents’ names are unknown.
Q.3 Who is Yvon Chouinard’s Wife?
Ans. Yvon Chouinard is married to Malinda Pennoyer.
Q.4 What is Yvon Chouinard’s net worth?
Ans. Yvon Chouinard’s net worth is $1.2 Billion.
Read Also:- Zydrunas Ilgauskas Wife Death
- Connect us for the latest news about People, Bollywood, Hollywood, and News. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍